For all lovers of CFW DEBUG is time to update: PS3ITA is pleased to present CFW PS3ITA 4:41 DEX (debug)
The innovations introduced in the CFW PS3ITA 4:41 DEX rev4 are:
1. Removed ecdsa check from appldr, isoldr, lv1ldr and lv2ldr.
2. Patched lv1 to added support to lv1 peek, lv1 poke and remove syscon hash check.
3. Patched lv2 to added lv2 peek, lv2 poke, lv1 peek, lv1 poke and lv1 call.
4. Patched sys_init_osd to allow execution of a self when PS3 starts. Thanks to Miralatijera for this!
5. Added CORE ps3itald, this allow to change the console id or set it as retail when PS3 starts (You do NOT need to use Change IDPS All Region or similar to sign up on PSN).
6. Added Spoof 4.46.
7. Patched VSH to added ReactPSN support.
8. Patched nas_plugin to allow installation of PKG Retail.
9. Patched autodownload_plugin and download_plugin to allow installation of games update.
10. Patched UPL.xml to allow installation of CFW on PS3 with broken blu-ray drive and broken bluetooth board.
11. Added Playstation Store and Playstation Home icon.
12. The CFW can run every game with fw version set to 4.41 or lower (no sprx, self patching is necessary).
13. The CFW can be installed from the XMB over OFW 3.55 DEX and each CFW DEX with spkg check patched.
IMPORTANT: the function to change the console id to start the console and the function to set it as retail only work if debug options you set " Release Mode "in" Boot mode ".
NOTE: to run all homebrew in a console (DEBUG) that does not have the reader, or completely broken, simply set in ozpioni debug " BD Emulator "in" Blu-ray Disc Access ".
Download Link -no password needed: http://www.mediafire.com/download/76e1c69szu2cc7a/CFW_PS3ITA_441DEX_REV4.PUP